October 21, 2017, 09:42:33 am

Author Topic: btc.blue collectible colored coins  (Read 2507 times)

btc.blue

• View Profile
btc.blue collectible colored coins
« on: May 14, 2014, 09:42:54 pm »
We are the first company to offer collectible colored coins for sale. Our goal is to raise funding to bring a colored coin marketplace online. It is for demonstrational purposes only, used as a working prototype. http://btc.blue

You can buy colored coins here: http://btc.blue
We are standing by and awaiting your order.

Support us, support colored coins, and support the community.

Sincerely,
Jon
BTC.Blue
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 12:09:37 am by btc.blue »

yodark

• View Profile
Re: btc.blue shares
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 08:24:54 pm »
it's a nice project !
As I said in the blog comment it misses a business plan. What do we get back by backing your project ? What do you mean by a share ?
How many coins are you going to issue in total ? Why it will get more value ?

btc.blue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 11:55:49 pm »
The coins are novelty and represent no real value at this time. You should buy them because it supports us and we will support the community to keep innovating. I was originally working on a bitcoin mall/shop but I immediately saw the utility with colored coins with a few modifications. The mall is still in the works and when it's done you will be able to setup a shop to sell your colored coins, assets, and other products. And, you will be able to sell them for bitcoins. The script is mostly ready but I still have to finalize the deal with the developer after he finishes my requested modifications. I hope this makes sense and answers some questions.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 12:14:30 am by btc.blue »

Najska

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 01:47:49 pm »
How much fee do you plan there will be?

yodark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 03:14:58 pm »
My question is the following :

So it's pure donation system ? So why giving colored coin as a counterpart ?
You mention somewhere that the blue coins will increse value how and why (this is what a call the business plan)

It's donation vs. crowdfunding. When you do a crowdfunding people receive counterparts like t-shirts early access to the product or what so ever. Here as far as I undestand we are in a donation logic so the coin people receive won't have any value for trade am I correct ?

btc.blue

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 10:04:37 pm »
My question is the following :

So it's pure donation system ? So why giving colored coin as a counterpart ?
You mention somewhere that the blue coins will increse value how and why (this is what a call the business plan)

It's donation vs. crowdfunding. When you do a crowdfunding people receive counterparts like t-shirts early access to the product or what so ever. Here as far as I undestand we are in a donation logic so the coin people receive won't have any value for trade am I correct ?

Colored Coins is a new technology with old terms applied to it. Just like bitcoin, the value of my collectible colored coins are relative to the person but yes it is just some numbers stored on the block chain and I am not backing it by anything as an issuer of the coin. It's not a donation because you get something, even if it is a digital number. However, without funding the service won't exist for anyone so by donating or crowd funding you end up with a marketplace to use colored coins.