August 22, 2017, 09:32:01 pm

Author Topic: Launching new Colored Coin Block Explorer  (Read 2210 times)

Coinprism

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Coinprism
Launching new Colored Coin Block Explorer
« on: August 02, 2014, 10:04:25 pm »
We are glad to announce the launch of the Coinprism Colored Coin Blockchain explorer. It has all the functions of any blockchain explorer (show any transaction or block in the blockchain), but it also shows Colored Coins transactions.

You can access is at: www.coinprism.info.

Please let us know if you have any feedback!

btc.blue

• View Profile
Re: Launching new Colored Coin Block Explorer
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 05:59:30 am »
Been making good use of it, I like it. I noticed so many of my tx never confirmed.

Coinprism

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Coinprism
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 01:10:56 pm »
Thanks!

Yes we're looking in the unconfirmed transactions. It's likely caused by 1 btc.blue transaction which couldn't make it. Every other transaction from the same address is chained from the change of the previous one, so if only 1 fails to be confirmed, all the ones after may also fail to be confirmed. Do you remember if you included a fee in all the transactions?

btc.blue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 03:15:15 pm »
Yes, I included a fee in all of them but I added a zero for the first few and then changed it decided to send the full miners fee to prevent issues. Is there a way we can make a list of all these tx that didn't send and resend to the addresses that didn't get any?

Coinprism

• Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Coinprism
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 04:12:10 pm »
I think we have understood what happened: is it possible at some point that you have opened two confirmation pages for different transactions at the same time?

If so, the two transactions would have been spending the same outputs, resulting in a double spend.

There are a few things to fix to avoid that situation in the future, but in your case, you'd need to go through your transaction history, write down all the addresses from transactions marked as "Unconfirmed". Then you'll need to wait 48 hours after the initial transaction (about 24 hours left). All the unconfirmed transactions will be automatically "forgotten", and you will be able to resend the colored coins. Until we have fixed the problem, please make sure you only do one transaction at a time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

btc.blue

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 06:57:05 am »
Thanks, I sent them all out again. They seemed to all go through this time without any problems.