October 22, 2017, 02:08:14 am

Author Topic: Coloredcoin.io looking for new assets to purchase for resale  (Read 1375 times)

coloredbtc2

• Earning potential on the Bitcoin blockchain
    • View Profile
    • Coloredcoin.io
Coloredcoin.io was created to be THE marketplace for colored coins/open assets. We are actively seeking revenue generating assets to purchase for resale, we are also willing to do consignment if that works for you.

Our goal with the site is to help enlighten and educate the btc community as a whole about the potential of colored coins/open assets. We are also available to help those that wish to create an asset but don't know where to start. To that end I have started an asset managers guide to best practices that can be found here https://forum.gethashing.com/t/open-asset-managers-guide-to-best-practices/3942

You can find me as rdyoung on gethashing or many other forums, or you can contact my business partner lothendriel at many of the same sites. You can also email us @ coloredbtc@gmail.com

coloredbtc2

• Earning potential on the Bitcoin blockchain
    • View Profile
    • Coloredcoin.io
Re: Coloredcoin.io looking for new assets to purchase for resale
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 11:35:01 pm »
Kind of surprised no one has responded to this.

Is everyone an OP and no one is replying to any posts? Why is this forum not as active as the # of members it has?